- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Pattern Can Become Anything You Want!
- This Adorable Basket Is Perfect for Easter Candy
- [Free Pattern] This Wrist Cuff Is Perfect For Holding A Couple Bucks And Your House Key Or Car Key
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Are you ready for a little challenge? This cute project: Teresa’s 10 Minute Crochet Preemie Hat by Teresa Bowman is almost too good to be true! How many hats for preemies and babies can you make using this pattern? It’s so super- easy and super-cute and you get instant gratification.
Teresa’s 10 Minute Crochet Preemie Hat Free Pattern
Soft Worsted Weight Yarn
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Teresa Bowman for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!