- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Cute & Clever Pom Pom Edging
- How To Easily Make The Cutest Crochet Hat With Pom Pom
- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Double Trouble Blanket Crochet Pattern That Is Perfect For Your Winter Crochet Patterns Collection
- This Blocking Method Will Make Your Crochet Work Look Fabulous!
This ripple crochet baby blanket pattern is so easy to make that you may decide to use some of your stash yarn to make a few just to have them on hand for the next time one of your friends announces they’re having a baby.
Pretty Ripple Baby Blanket by Lauren Brown is a great way to use up scraps for a baby blanket or afghan. When you’re between bigger projects and don’t know what to do, make a few baby blankets using this pattern. It is so easy that you can do it without paying attention, you can easily watch TV while crocheting it.
Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
Hobby Lobby “I Love This Yarn!” In Graymist and White (1 Skein each)
Vanna’s Choice in Pink (approximately 1.5 skeins). If this is for a boy, I suggest replacing the pink with Vanna’s Choice Baby in Aqua or Aquamarine.
I Crochet Hook (these are my FAVORITES!)
Tapestry Needle for weaving ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lauren Brown for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!