- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mood Blanket Is Truly Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- [ Free Pattern] Very Stylish And Simple Neat Head Fitting Beanie ( A Beginner Could Easily Make It!)
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Head Wrap With Flower
This ripple crochet baby blanket pattern is so easy to make that you may decide to use some of your stash yarn to make a few just to have them on hand for the next time one of your friends announces they’re having a baby.
Pretty Ripple Baby Blanket by Lauren Brown is a great way to use up scraps for a baby blanket or afghan. When you’re between bigger projects and don’t know what to do, make a few baby blankets using this pattern. It is so easy that you can do it without paying attention, you can easily watch TV while crocheting it.
Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
Hobby Lobby “I Love This Yarn!” In Graymist and White (1 Skein each)
Vanna’s Choice in Pink (approximately 1.5 skeins). If this is for a boy, I suggest replacing the pink with Vanna’s Choice Baby in Aqua or Aquamarine.
I Crochet Hook (these are my FAVORITES!)
Tapestry Needle for weaving ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lauren Brown for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!