- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Spa Basket Tutorial
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy, Super-Fun! This Loopy Love Blanket Pattern Is Fascinating!
- Be Kind Wall-Hanging To Keep You On The Path Of Loving-Kindness
- Modern Textured Crochet Square With A Royal Design [Paid Pattern]
- Debbie Harford Shared Another view of the same afghan
This ripple crochet baby blanket pattern is so easy to make that you may decide to use some of your stash yarn to make a few just to have them on hand for the next time one of your friends announces they’re having a baby.
Pretty Ripple Baby Blanket by Lauren Brown is a great way to use up scraps for a baby blanket or afghan. When you’re between bigger projects and don’t know what to do, make a few baby blankets using this pattern. It is so easy that you can do it without paying attention, you can easily watch TV while crocheting it.
Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
Hobby Lobby “I Love This Yarn!” In Graymist and White (1 Skein each)
Vanna’s Choice in Pink (approximately 1.5 skeins). If this is for a boy, I suggest replacing the pink with Vanna’s Choice Baby in Aqua or Aquamarine.
I Crochet Hook (these are my FAVORITES!)
Tapestry Needle for weaving ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lauren Brown for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!