- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Disney Inspired Baby Booties And Hats Will Make You Go Aww
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
Love these crochet trees, they make nice garlands. A holiday bunting or maybe a cute ornament for the Christmas tree. This lovely tree can be, basically, hung anywhere or offered as gift. You can put them inside Christmas cards or use them as gift tags. Grandma Tree pattern by Michelle Kludas is a very easy pattern, even for beginners! You can finish a tree in a matter of a few minutes!
These cute trees work up wonderfully, superfast and easily. Some say, they are as easy and addictive as a granny square! The pattern comes with a great photo tutorial with easy to follow instructions.
Thanks to Michelle Kludas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.