- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Squared Waffle Rainbow
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick To Make, This Pattern Is A Clever Twist On The Infinity Scarf
Easy to personalize, this darling angel bookmark is a great gift idea for Cristmas or for any occasion. Why spend lots of money shopping for gifts when you have incredible beautiful patterns like this one and you can use your artistic skills?
This Thread Angel Bookmark by Angie Kowalsky is beautiful and is fast to make. Make this charming and unique gift even more special and thoughtful by adding initial charms to the tail.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Timeless Handwork
Thanks to Angie Kowalsky for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.