- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- This Technique Will Save You Hours Weaving In Ends
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Seamless Raglan Top
This is definitely more cuteness than one can handle! Honestly, I could just stay all day long and watch this super cute babies wearing this super-cute Turtle Love set by Corina Gray. Amazingly enough, this is not only a fun project, it’s also easy enough to become your first project. The awesome photo tutorial on Corina’s site is also extremely help. So even if you do not have any crochet experience yet, get ready and start now. You’ll be amazed what your hands can create!
Want the pattern? Please, click the name of the pattern: Turtle Love
Image source: Corina Gray
Thanks to Corina for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.