- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
- How To Slip Stitch Granny Squares Together: Zigzag Slip Stitch Method
- [Free Pattern] Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
- [Free Pattern] Floral Crochet Curtain Tie-Back
With a fabulous visual effect, this crocheted block featuring overlaid crochet stitches (fptc) and straddle stitch is absolutely amazing! What a great design! Double Petal Remix by Deliah Pawluch is a wonderful square with lots of options for playing around with the overlaid stitches. The border features the straddle stitch: a rather unusual stitch yet stunning!
Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
Yarn 6 or 7 shades—dk to heavy worsted weight (finish from 8” to 12” depends on yarn weight)
Main Color A—odd rounds (1-13)
B—rounds 2 and 4
F—rounds 12, 14
Hook—depends on yarn US (E-J) or (3.5 – 6 mm). Suggest an H (5.0 mm) for Vanna’s Choice enthusiasts for 12” block
Check out the original source for the Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Deliah Pawluch’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Deliah Pawluch for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.