- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
Learn how to crochet this little cat crochet pattern with any yarn you like and any colors you like. This small ami cat crochet pattern is simply amazing.
Little Cat Amigurumi by Stella’s Yarn Universe is a fun little project ideal for intermediate crocheters.
If you love cats you must have one. It could make a great addition to accessorize your purse. The size is perfect so it could be easily seen.
This tiny crochet cat will get you lots of compliments. It also makes a great gift.
Small Cat Crochet Pattern
Materials I used for this project are:
– DK/light worsted weight yarn (I used Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK in Champagne White and Stormy Grey)
– Light pink embroidery floss
– 2.5mm hook/B-1 or C-2
– Yarn needle (preferably with a bent tip)
– Large eyed sewing needle
– 5mm safety eyes
– Fiber fill
– Stitch marker
– Sewing pins
– Small flat pliers (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Find more free Cat Crochet Patterns below:
Tiny Crochet Cat Free Pattern
Love the small cat crochet pattern above? Here is another tiny crochet cat pattern you may want to try. This one is a sitting cat and is a cute little pattern with clever shaping which can be easily attached to a keychain or just keep as a little talisman
Amigurumi Sleeping Cat Free Crochet Pattern
This is extra cute! Cats just provide endless inspiration, don’t they?
Thanks to Stella Sharafi for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!