- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Wave Stitch
This is a beautiful square. I was instantly drawn to it, even more when I read it’s name. Enough Love to Go Around by Penny Davidson may be quite a tricky pattern, but worth persevering with. Since the square was a bit of a challenge to make for some people, here is a re-written version that apparently is much easier to follow. However, the end result is brilliant, and a very popular and loved square.
DK (8ply) hook F/3.75mm – gives an 8inch square (this is what would give me a 12” square in Worsted Weight)
This square requires blocking upon finishing to get proper shaping for corners.
All stitches are into a stitch unless indicated they are in a chain space. (Source)
Image source: Penny Davidson
Thanks to Penny Davidson for this article inspiration and to prncssdidi for the featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.