- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
- This Little Fawn Of The Forest Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Beautiful Crochet Throw With Floral Design
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
That’s what people are saying about this square. The Velvet and Lace Square by Priscilla Hewitt has a unique design which needs an experienced crocheter to make it. This pattern of outstanding quality is written as a 7″ block. You can easily add a border to increase this square to a 12”.
Gorgeous afghan block easily adapted to a larger size and multiple colours. A little challenging in the construction, for intermediate to experienced crocheters. Some people have made this in 12” size with aran weight and a 5mm (H or I) hook. (Source)
Image source: Priscilla Hewitt
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.