- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket With 3D Daisies Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Dreams Really Do Come True With This Stunning Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
That’s what people are saying about this square. The Velvet and Lace Square by Priscilla Hewitt has a unique design which needs an experienced crocheter to make it. This pattern of outstanding quality is written as a 7″ block. You can easily add a border to increase this square to a 12”.
Gorgeous afghan block easily adapted to a larger size and multiple colours. A little challenging in the construction, for intermediate to experienced crocheters. Some people have made this in 12” size with aran weight and a 5mm (H or I) hook. (Source)
Image source: Priscilla Hewitt
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.