- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Chunky Crochet Hat To Work Up For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- Comfy Shorts Crochet Pattern For A Special Man In Your Life [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
That’s what people are saying about this square. The Velvet and Lace Square by Priscilla Hewitt has a unique design which needs an experienced crocheter to make it. This pattern of outstanding quality is written as a 7″ block. You can easily add a border to increase this square to a 12”.
Gorgeous afghan block easily adapted to a larger size and multiple colours. A little challenging in the construction, for intermediate to experienced crocheters. Some people have made this in 12” size with aran weight and a 5mm (H or I) hook. (Source)
Image source: Priscilla Hewitt
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.