- [Free Pattern] Easy Stash Buster Afghan For Mindless Relaxing
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
- 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Made Simple ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: How to Crochet Reusable Face Washing Cloths
The flat braid joining looks amazing and , like the name says, resembles a flat braid. Learn how to do this technique from a crochet idol: Priscilla Hewitt. Her creativity and crochet designs are impressive and amazing. We have already featured some of her beautiful and free patterns, and you can find them here. This Flat Braid Joining Technique demonstrated by Priscilla Hewitt (PDF form) creates an attractive textured join.
If you are more visual and learn easier through video tutorial, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.