- [Free Pattern] Simple And Easy Sweetheart Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Side Saddle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Little Flower Afghan Block Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
The flat braid joining looks amazing and , like the name says, resembles a flat braid. Learn how to do this technique from a crochet idol: Priscilla Hewitt. Her creativity and crochet designs are impressive and amazing. We have already featured some of her beautiful and free patterns, and you can find them here. This Flat Braid Joining Technique demonstrated by Priscilla Hewitt (PDF form) creates an attractive textured join.
If you are more visual and learn easier through video tutorial, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.