- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
The crochet primrose stitch is a beautiful, textured and simple to work stitch. It uses only basic stitches and this makes it an easy stitch to learn and perfect for the ambitious beginner crocheters who want to improve their crocheting skills.
The gorgeous Primrose Baby Blanket by Jamey from Dabbles & Babbles is ideal for keeping little ones nice and snug during sleeping time. This simple yet so beautiful crochet pattern is very easy to customize with any color you’d like.
Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket Free Pattern
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
Yarn: Bulky Size 5 Yarn – Cascade 128 Superwash – Ecru (x3), Rosebud (x1), Tutu (x1) and Tuffet (x1)
Tools: Darning Needle & Scissors
More Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dabbles and Babbles.
Thanks to Jamey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.