- Crochet Teddy Bear Free Patterns
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- Fall Leaves Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
Super cute and really easy, this hooded baby blanket works up fast too! What a brilliant idea to add a hoodie to a baby blanket. Hooded Baby Blanket by Shireen Nadir will lull a baby to sleep in no time. Beautiful and practical, this is a wonderful blanket to give to a newborn.
Update: The pattern is only available on Wayback Machine now as the site has completely changed.
Yarn – approximately 400 grams of any worsted weight (something baby friendly). I used Bernat
Satin (200 yards per ball) in 4 colours: Spring, Lagoon, Lapis and Banana
Tapestry needle: for weaving in your ends
Ribbon (optional): A length of ribbon to use for the hoodie
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Blue Brick
Thanks to Shireen Nadir for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.