- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
- Quick, Simple And Really Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan [Free Crochet Pattern]
- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
This is a super easy and fun pattern and great for learning to crochet in the round. Simple Scrubby by Kristy Ashmore is extremely quick to work up and can be uses as a way to get back into crocheting, if you’re in that position.
These scrubbies can be used to apply makeup as well as remove make-up (rather than use disposable cotton rounds) and also can be easily converted to dish scrubbies if you use acrylic/nylon.
Quick and easy pattern, great for instant gratification! Would make a great gift!
Thanks to Kristy Ashmore for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.