- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Holly Stocking
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- [N/A] This Sea Turtle Rug Is Fabulous
- Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern To Make Your Porch a Standout
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
This beautiful square with a very artistic goose border has also a very cute and hopeful name. Promise Me Spring Afghan BLOCK 9/12″ by Margaret MacInnis comes with a full tutorial in photos throughout the pattern and is available in the following sizes: 9″, 12″, 15” with goose border. There is also a version without tutorial photos for those who wish to print it more easily.
Beautifully worked leaves in a lacy background, surrounded by my signature Canada Goose Border makes for a stunning block to complement any block afghan…
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.