- Holly Vivian Hughes Shared My double sided afghan made for my daughter.
- How To Make And Stiffen A Crochet Star -So Simple And Easy!
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
With the right colors this little cutie looks exactly like a daisy! The MaryEllen’s Easy Daisy Granny Square by MaryEllen is a 6-7 inch little square that can be made in just as little as 10 minutes by the most experienced ( or faster ) crocheters. The petals stand up a little to give it a three-dimensional aspect. It’s a total joy to make a blanket using this little square and as much joy to have these lovely flowers around your home in different forms. You’ll love this little block, is so versatile and can be used for the most decorative and creative project: cute boxes, wall decoration or extremely cute pillow covers.
Materials: G hook for 6” sq. H hook for 7” sq.
Small amounts of 4 ply worsted weight yarn in yellow for the center,
white for the petals, green for leaves, and your choice for background rows.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetMaryEllen’s BLOG
Thanks to MaryEllen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.