- [Free Pattern] A Unique Crochet Floral Framed Afghan Block
- Sweet Little Dress And Matching Beret Set
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
I love this cute and adorable little owl! Such a lovely pattern, and what a brilliant way to use up scraps! Easy Crochet Owl by Jacquie – Bunny Mummy is a fun instant gratification pattern that is so easy and quick to put together in all kind of color combos. This great pattern is easy to follow and memorize and is perfect to make such lovely and thoughtful gifts for all your owl lover friends!
I’ve used double knitting ( worsted weight ) yarn …..it’s my usual Stylecraft………but you can use any weight with the appropriate hook size………. gauge is not important.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bunny Mummy
Thanks to Jacquie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.