- Basic Crochet Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For The Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
- Amazing Large Dragon Crochet Pattern
Here is a gorgeous idea on how to make a little amigurumi container you can use to store some candies, really small jewelries, or anything else you can think of and fits the little box. The support used to create this amigurumi is the plastic shell you can find in those Kinder surprise eggs. Ovetti Amigurumi by Ilaria Caliri it’s an easy to make amigurumi toy which you can easily decorate using your imagination. Use the featured image as inspiration if you need, and make all those funny amigurumi puppets for fun and for joy.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Airali Design
Thanks to Ilaria Caliri for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.