- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Elegant Square With Spectacular Eye Catching Design
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
Here is a gorgeous idea on how to make a little amigurumi container you can use to store some candies, really small jewelries, or anything else you can think of and fits the little box. The support used to create this amigurumi is the plastic shell you can find in those Kinder surprise eggs. Ovetti Amigurumi by Ilaria Caliri it’s an easy to make amigurumi toy which you can easily decorate using your imagination. Use the featured image as inspiration if you need, and make all those funny amigurumi puppets for fun and for joy.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Airali Design
Thanks to Ilaria Caliri for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.