- [Free Pattern] Simple Filet Crochet Starburst Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick,Easy & Beautiful Angel Wings Crochet Baby Dress
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy To Follow, Adorable Sun And Rainbow Lovey Any Boy Or Girl Loves
These daisy squares look amazing! There’s a lovely photo tutorial for this simple pattern. This beautiful Daisy Granny Square by Jacquie is made using the puff stitch. So may find this stitch a bit chalenging but if you follow the photo tutorial on Jacquie’s blog, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to realize how easy, in fact, this pattern is.
It’s a simple pattern. The only part you may find tricky is the puff stitch . Don’t worry if you are not familiar with how to do these as I’ve taken lots of pictures to help you master it. There may be other ways to do this stitch but I’ll show you my way …hope that’s ok :0)
Image source: Jacquie
Thanks to Jacquie for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.