- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Pattern: Majestic Bloom
- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
- This Sock Monkey Amigurumi Is So Adorable!
- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Really Happy Blanket Your Baby Needs
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.