- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- This Crochet Frog Is A Great Magnet For Your Fridge
- Cute Baby Yoda Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
Learn how to make the Magic Loop the easy way by following these simple instructions. If you have never gotten it right before, now is your time! Carol Alexander of the Crochet World gives clear, concise, and easy to follow instructions so it becomes easy for both right and left handed to make Magic Loops that look perfect.
The magic loop, or ring method, is used for beginning a crochet project worked in rounds and produces a small neatly closed hole in the center of the first round. This method can be used for beginning hats, doilies, amigurumi and other projects worked in rounds.
Image source: Carol Alexander
Thanks to Carol Alexander for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.