- Nancy Symonds Shared Finished some baby hats today:)
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful 16 Points Blanket Has Absolutely No Seaming!
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.