- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Flower Crochet Square Looks Great In Any Color Variations. Check It Out!
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Drunken Granny Baby Blanket
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.