- Quick And Easy Moss Stitch Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- This Easy Free Crochet Afghan For Beginner Will Make Your Home Look Like You Hired An Interior Designer
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.