- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Really Easy To Make Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern-2 Row Repeat Crochet Patterns
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.