- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Wonderful Ribbed Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
Style your outfit with a beautiful crochet scarf this winter. Saw this scarf done in Tealberry and I loved it! It’s a beautiful colorway and a good looking stitch. This Simply Unforgettable Scarf by Elizabeth Harper (Tattoo Betty’s House of Hookin’) is indeed simple and unforgettable, a classy scarf that can be used in any occasion.
Materials: Red Heart Unforgettable Boutique 2 or 3 skeins depending on desired length and a 5.50mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Elizabeth Harper (Tattoo Betty’s House of Hookin’)
Thanks to Elizabeth Harper for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.