- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
- Quick, Simple And Really Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan [Free Crochet Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Delightful And Whimsical Owl Cabled Scarf
This cover brightens up the stool and adds some fun color to the room! Quick and easy, this crochet Stool Cover by Annemaries Haakblog is simply adorable. The cover pattern is written for a Ikea stool and you can use this really simple pattern to cover any very cheap stool from IKEA and to give a new, fresh look to your room.This is an awesome little project and you will use all the left over yarn.
*** Scroll down for English pattern ***
— I’ve used Drops Paris and a crochet hook size 4mm —
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog / Annemarie’s Haakblog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.