- Cozy Wrist Warmers To Freshen Up Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
- Delightful Crochet Dragonfly Applique Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
This cover brightens up the stool and adds some fun color to the room! Quick and easy, this crochet Stool Cover by Annemaries Haakblog is simply adorable. The cover pattern is written for a Ikea stool and you can use this really simple pattern to cover any very cheap stool from IKEA and to give a new, fresh look to your room.This is an awesome little project and you will use all the left over yarn.
*** Scroll down for English pattern ***
— I’ve used Drops Paris and a crochet hook size 4mm —
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog / Annemarie’s Haakblog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.