- Stunning Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
- 3 Hour Crochet Baby Blanket – Easy Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- Cutest Crochet Baby Romper Ever! Very Easy Too!
Style your outfit with a beautiful crochet scarf this winter. Saw this scarf done in Tealberry and I loved it! It’s a beautiful colorway and a good looking stitch. This Simply Unforgettable Scarf by Elizabeth Harper (Tattoo Betty’s House of Hookin’) is indeed simple and unforgettable, a classy scarf that can be used in any occasion.
Materials: Red Heart Unforgettable Boutique 2 or 3 skeins depending on desired length and a 5.50mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Elizabeth Harper (Tattoo Betty’s House of Hookin’)
Thanks to Elizabeth Harper for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.