- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
- Very Easy Magical Crochet Flower [Video Tutorial]
- Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern
- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
Style your outfit with a beautiful crochet scarf this winter. Saw this scarf done in Tealberry and I loved it! It’s a beautiful colorway and a good looking stitch. This Simply Unforgettable Scarf by Elizabeth Harper (Tattoo Betty’s House of Hookin’) is indeed simple and unforgettable, a classy scarf that can be used in any occasion.
Materials: Red Heart Unforgettable Boutique 2 or 3 skeins depending on desired length and a 5.50mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Elizabeth Harper (Tattoo Betty’s House of Hookin’)
Thanks to Elizabeth Harper for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.