- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
This is a really outstanding square! This Pinwheel Afghan Square by ChiWei Ranck is a really a work of art and a full blanket made using this pattern would look absolutely awesome! It’s simple to make really, just the sum of four little squares and there are lots of tips you can use to avoid weaving ends. Just make sure you check the comments area on ChiWei’s site, below the written pattern, for more info on how to do that.
This pattern is the sum of 4 small squares, each of which consists of 1 large triangle and 2 small triangles. The 4 squares are approximately 5″ along the side, and are combined to make a large square that is approximately 10″ along the side. Add in a simple border (or 2) and you’ll reach your desired 12″ square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 1 Dog Woof
Thanks to ChiWei Ranck for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.