- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
- How to Crochet A Scarf For Beginners
Easy enough for a beginner, this crochet stitch is sure to impress! The texture is unique and beautiful and the pattern is suitable for any weight yarn. The crochet Textured Wave Stitch is perfect for baby blankets of the season or for hats. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of B.hooked Crochet and learn how to make this gorgeous looking Textured Wave Stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: B.hooked Crochet
Thanks to B.hooked Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.