- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hello Kitty Hat
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- Cuddly 3 in 1 Bear Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
Easy enough for a beginner, this crochet stitch is sure to impress! The texture is unique and beautiful and the pattern is suitable for any weight yarn. The crochet Textured Wave Stitch is perfect for baby blankets of the season or for hats. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of B.hooked Crochet and learn how to make this gorgeous looking Textured Wave Stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: B.hooked Crochet
Thanks to B.hooked Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.