- Fabulous Crochet Cardigan For A Perfect Look Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Baby Afghan That Will Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
This Bouvardia Hooded Jacket project is rated Intermediate. If you like compliments, this long-sleeved, hooded long jacket will bring you lots for sure. The Bouvardia Hooded Jacket courtesy of Spotlight is absolutely awesome! The hood is large (what I was looking for) and made in the recommended material, the quality is great! With the rights colors and with this stitching, this pattern can be used to make a beautiful jacket perfect for any occasion or simply casual.
Bouvardia Hooded Jacket
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 11 x 100g balls ‘Moda Vera’ Bouvardia
• 6.50mm crochet hook or size needed for correct tension
• Stitch markers
• Scissors, yarn needle, tape measure
Small (Medium, Large)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at Spotlight
Thanks to Spotlight for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.