- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Believe In The Magical Winter Holidays With These Amazing Christmas Characters
- Wonderful Technique To Create An Amazing Mile-a-Minute Loop Stitch Braid Baby Blanket
- How To Easily Make The Cutest Crochet Hat With Pom Pom
- Lift Someone’s Spirits With A Beautiful Crochet Sunflowers Afghan
This is a lovely baby blanket with a very simple pattern. Ruffles and Pink are for Girls blanket by Cathy Phillips is made using the Snapdragon Stitch. If you don’t know this stitch yet you can learn it from the pdf tutorial linked in the pattern. Now, the original pattern is intended for girls, however, in a different color setting it makes a beautiful baby blanket for baby boys too.
The finished size of this blanket is 36″ W x 40 ” L, but I tend to crochet a tight stitch.
Image source: Cathy Phillips
Thanks to Cathy Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.