- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- Incredibly Cute Gingerbread Man Baby Booties You Can Make Really Quick
- It’s Official. We All Love This Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
Get inspired by this beautiful creation! This Spoke Mandala by Marinke Slump is stunningly beautiful. Makes a unique and useful gift. Lovely pattern. Lovely colors. Works up really fast and easy! Finished size is around 18 cm ( 7 inches).
What do you need:
yarn (I used Drops Paris cotton yarn by Garnstudio)
a matching crochet hook (I used a 4mm Clover hook)
a Tunisian crochet hook in the same size (so for me a 4mm Tunisian hook)
a darning needle to sew in the ends
a pair of scissors (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.