- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- Simply Spectacular Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy To Make Baby Rattle Is So Adorable!
- Adorable Crochet Reindeer Applique Pattern
This is a lovely baby blanket with a very simple pattern. Ruffles and Pink are for Girls blanket by Cathy Phillips is made using the Snapdragon Stitch. If you don’t know this stitch yet you can learn it from the pdf tutorial linked in the pattern. Now, the original pattern is intended for girls, however, in a different color setting it makes a beautiful baby blanket for baby boys too.
The finished size of this blanket is 36″ W x 40 ” L, but I tend to crochet a tight stitch.
Image source: Cathy Phillips
Thanks to Cathy Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.