- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- Clever Cake Butterfly Crochet Graphgan – Free Pattern
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
This is a lovely baby blanket with a very simple pattern. Ruffles and Pink are for Girls blanket by Cathy Phillips is made using the Snapdragon Stitch. If you don’t know this stitch yet you can learn it from the pdf tutorial linked in the pattern. Now, the original pattern is intended for girls, however, in a different color setting it makes a beautiful baby blanket for baby boys too.
The finished size of this blanket is 36″ W x 40 ” L, but I tend to crochet a tight stitch.
Image source: Cathy Phillips
Thanks to Cathy Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.