- [Free Pattern] Vintage Crochet Coasters
- This Little Fawn Of The Forest Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Easy Daisy Flower Motif For Square (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
This is a lovely baby blanket with a very simple pattern. Ruffles and Pink are for Girls blanket by Cathy Phillips is made using the Snapdragon Stitch. If you don’t know this stitch yet you can learn it from the pdf tutorial linked in the pattern. Now, the original pattern is intended for girls, however, in a different color setting it makes a beautiful baby blanket for baby boys too.
The finished size of this blanket is 36″ W x 40 ” L, but I tend to crochet a tight stitch.
Image source: Cathy Phillips
Thanks to Cathy Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.