- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Cupid Head Warmer
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
This shawl is a real work of art! Truly amazing piece! The Sidewalk Shawl by Kimberly K. McAlindin may look intimidating; in fact the pattern turns out to be easy and enjoyable. The beauty of having a shawl is that can be worn all year round.
Shawl measures 77” wide (across top edge) x 34” long (not including fringe).
GAUGE: 1 pattern repeat = 9½”; 6 rows = 4”. Notes: One pattern repeat consists of a pineapple pattern at its widest and the surrounding ch-spaces and shells.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.