- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- Crochet Bag Patterns -Free Patterns And Video Tutorials
- Very Simple Star Baby Blanket That’s Perfect For A Newborn
- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
This shawl is a real work of art! Truly amazing piece! The Sidewalk Shawl by Kimberly K. McAlindin may look intimidating; in fact the pattern turns out to be easy and enjoyable. The beauty of having a shawl is that can be worn all year round.
Shawl measures 77” wide (across top edge) x 34” long (not including fringe).
GAUGE: 1 pattern repeat = 9½”; 6 rows = 4”. Notes: One pattern repeat consists of a pineapple pattern at its widest and the surrounding ch-spaces and shells.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.