- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Baby Headbands With Flowers
- Quick And Easy Crochet Hat Or Cute Christmas Ornament Hat? This Pattern Has It All Figured Out!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners
Beautiful 12-inch square with some very interesting and cute stitches that form the “clouds”. Love the texture of this square! An entire afghan of this square would be so much fun! This Yarn Clouds Square by Amelia Beebe looks like storm clouds rolling in, if you use strong colors! In blue and white, it looks like clouds on a summer day!
The pattern is great to use for cute pillows, or even baby blankets considering that once you understand the repeat, you could enlarge this square as big as you’d like. This is definitely one of my favorite blocks so far.
Worsted Weight yarn
Size H hook (5.00mm)
Yarn needle (to weave in ends)
Finish Size: 12”h x 12”w
Back Post Double Crochet (BPDC) – Yarn over, insert hook from back of work thru side of specified st, going in front of st and then insert hook thru other side of st going back to the back of your work, yarn over, pull up a loop, yarn over, pull thru 2 loops, yarn over, pull thru last 2 loops on hook.
Back Post Single Crochet (BPSC) – Insert hook from back of work thru side of specified st going in front of st and then insert hook thru other side of st going back to the back of your work, yarn over, pull up a loop, yarn over, and pull thru both loops on hook.
Image source: flickr
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.