- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Loopy Flower Looks So Real!
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- Fun And Colorful Pinwheel Blanket Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
Love is in the air! Make a lovely granny afghan using this center heart square pattern and dedicate it to someone you love. A challenging little 12 inch square, but well worth the effort. The texture of the rows surrounding the heart is also magnificent. A simple yet elegant design made in worsted weight yarn this lovely Center Heart Square by Ginger Badger, easily turned into a blanket or afghan, makes a great gift for someone special. Wouldn’t be nice to cover a dear one with tons of love and hearts?
The patterns designer did a wonderful job transitioning the center into a square. This center heart square pattern it’s also a great pattern to make gorgeous cushion covers.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Ginger for this article inspiration andd featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.