- [Free Pattern] Teaching Kids Colors Is Easy And Fun With These Rainbow Knit Bunnies!
- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
- Spectacular Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern To Take Egg Decoration To A Whole New Level
- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
This pattern reminds me of a flower or a sun. I love how using different color combination will create such a big difference in the finish square looks. This Granny #4 by Woodshoppe1 is quick and versatile and a very beautiful, eye-catching 6 inch motifs.
The 6-inch squares were a nice break from the intricacy of the 12-inch squares. These were called simply “Granny Square #4. These were really fun to make. I hand planned to make each of them using all the colors but in reverse order, but as I was making them (I made both at the same time: round 1 on both, round 2 on both, etc) the colors just seemed to flow better.(Source)
Image source: Mellie Blossom
Thanks to Woodshoppe1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.