- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
I must admit that it is the first time I’m seeing this type of art. These Little Urchin Crochet Covered Sea Stones by Margaret Oomen are very intriguing and pretty and mesmerizing at the same time. They have the power to leave someone completely speechless, but in a good way. These crochet covered stones are a very simple way to decorate any space in a unique form. Truly! I challenge you to find two identical natural stones. Can you?
Click on the name of the pattern to go to the pattern’s page!
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Margaret Oomen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.