- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Rippled Wrap
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Have A Blast Playing With This Crochet Frisbee Disc
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Amazing Knot Stitch
I must admit that it is the first time I’m seeing this type of art. These Little Urchin Crochet Covered Sea Stones by Margaret Oomen are very intriguing and pretty and mesmerizing at the same time. They have the power to leave someone completely speechless, but in a good way. These crochet covered stones are a very simple way to decorate any space in a unique form. Truly! I challenge you to find two identical natural stones. Can you?
Click on the name of the pattern to go to the pattern’s page!
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Margaret Oomen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.