- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Fabulous Striped Mesh Stitch Blanket
- Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet V Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower-Block Pattern Looks Great In Any Afghan
I must admit that it is the first time I’m seeing this type of art. These Little Urchin Crochet Covered Sea Stones by Margaret Oomen are very intriguing and pretty and mesmerizing at the same time. They have the power to leave someone completely speechless, but in a good way. These crochet covered stones are a very simple way to decorate any space in a unique form. Truly! I challenge you to find two identical natural stones. Can you?
Click on the name of the pattern to go to the pattern’s page!
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Margaret Oomen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.