- Basic Crochet Granny Square Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Butterfly Keychain Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
- Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
Nine-Patch Baby Blanket Free Pattern
For approx. 8” squares, I used a 5.5 mm crochet hook and mediumweight
(4) yarn (e.g. Bernat SuperValue) in the following
250 g of colour A, 200 g of colour B, 150 g of colour C
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craftycanuck
Thanks to A. M. Hook for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.