- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty Baby Blanket And A Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial For Beginners
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Snowman Lovey Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Spectacular 3D Crochet Flower
- This Mixed Cluster Crochet Baby Blanket Is Awesome!
Creative and sophisticated this patriotic doily is a great way to practice your more complex stitches or, for some, to learn new crochet stitches. With a delicate and soothing design, this pentagon doily makes a lovely and much appreciated gift that you’ll enjoy making as much as you’ll enjoy giving.
Patriotic Pentagon Doily
AUNT LYDIA’S® Classic Crochet
Thread, Size 10: 1 ball each 494
Victory Red A, 487 Dark Royal B,
480 Delft C, 805 Blue Hawaii D,
and 210 Antique White E.
Susan Bates® Steel Crochet
Hook: 2.35mm [US 1]
Fabric stiffener (optional), thread
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Divine Debris for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.