- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Splendid Crochet Lace Sweater You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- Debbie Harford Shared Easy and fast. Another baby afghan done.
- [Free Pattern] 3 Fabulous Crochet Tote Bags That Are Easy And Fun To Make
Not so typical, yet I love it! This Wild Flowers Granny Square Afghan by Millie of 2 Crochet Hooks is so cute! And original too! It’s a very interesting and creative way of using granny squares in order to create a baby blanket. I love the color combo and all the different stitches used in the design.
Kristina had a project in mind that called for a TON of small granny squares. After making quite a few in different colors, she decided not to finish the project. So guess who snagged the little squares? Yep, me! I decided to make a couple “not so typical” granny square afghans and because of the pretty yellow center and the colorful ‘petals’, I named this one Wild Flower!
Image source: Millie
Thanks to Millie for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.