- [Free Pattern + Video] Make This Amazing Baby Blanket: Cool Breeze Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Circle Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Neptune’s Arrow
Not so typical, yet I love it! This Wild Flowers Granny Square Afghan by Millie of 2 Crochet Hooks is so cute! And original too! It’s a very interesting and creative way of using granny squares in order to create a baby blanket. I love the color combo and all the different stitches used in the design.
Kristina had a project in mind that called for a TON of small granny squares. After making quite a few in different colors, she decided not to finish the project. So guess who snagged the little squares? Yep, me! I decided to make a couple “not so typical” granny square afghans and because of the pretty yellow center and the colorful ‘petals’, I named this one Wild Flower!
Image source: Millie
Thanks to Millie for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.