- [Free Pattern] Charlie Is A Darling Little Unicorn!
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Every New Mom Is Sure To Love This Crocheted Baby Blanket!
- [Free Patterns] 3 Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Winter Coats
- Easy Crocheted Dishcloth Free Pattern For Everyday Use
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.