- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Baby Headbands With Flowers
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Baby Afghan Everyone Loves
Do you love donuts? Fact: donuts make us fat. Here is another fact: a low-fat donut is still a donut! How do you feel about the 100% fat free donuts? Someone made a comment: “These donuts are wonderful for people are trying to size down.” and although it may sound funny, it’s also true. Of course by now you know that we are talking about the handmade crocheted donuts! Sweet, fun and no sugar added! Who doesn’t love these sweeties? Crochet Donuts by Sarah Zimmerman is such a wonderful, simple pattern.
“They are flat and can be used as an appliqué, coasters, play food, or perfect to chain together for some festive bunting!”
– Worsted Weight Yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Beige, Chocolate, Pink, White, and scraps of other colors for the sprinkles.
– Size H Crochet Hook
– Tapestry Needle
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.