- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- This Stunning Green Tea Floral Block Will Leave You Speechless
- Hanging Kitchen Towel Crochet Pattern
Most of us, women, spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking. Every day! How do you protect your clothes while cooking and baking from getting grease stains or flour? This sweet-looking “housewife chic” Apron by Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio is a fun way to keep your clothes clean and look great while getting kitchen chores done. This apron’s design was inspired by daisies in springtime in mind.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.