- Pizza Slice Earrings For All The Ladies Who Love Foodie Jewelries
- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
Most of us, women, spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking. Every day! How do you protect your clothes while cooking and baking from getting grease stains or flour? This sweet-looking “housewife chic” Apron by Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio is a fun way to keep your clothes clean and look great while getting kitchen chores done. This apron’s design was inspired by daisies in springtime in mind.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.