- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- The Perfect Lacy Scarf Crochet Pattern For Spring And Summer
- [Free Pattern] The Prettiest Lace Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
Little things make sometimes a big difference. Totally true for hair accessories too! This 15 minutes tieback by Paloma Perez is such a sweet, easy headband to make. Flowers in your hair will always make you stand out from the crowd in a feminine and delicate way, no matter your age, no matter where you go. The beauty of this 15 minutes tieback is that even if the pattern is written for newborn babies, you get instructions on how to increase sizes. It is perfect for all ages and guess what: this flower headband will add plenty of charisma to your look!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Paloma Perez for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.