- [Free Pattern] Super-Stylish One Skein Crochet Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
- This Sweet And Feminine Crochet Hat Is Just Perfect For Lady Of Any Age
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
Little things make sometimes a big difference. Totally true for hair accessories too! This 15 minutes tieback by Paloma Perez is such a sweet, easy headband to make. Flowers in your hair will always make you stand out from the crowd in a feminine and delicate way, no matter your age, no matter where you go. The beauty of this 15 minutes tieback is that even if the pattern is written for newborn babies, you get instructions on how to increase sizes. It is perfect for all ages and guess what: this flower headband will add plenty of charisma to your look!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Paloma Perez for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.