- [Free Pattern] Warm, Wavy Textured Crochet Hat Perfect Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] This Cats Afghan Is Absolutely Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Cell Phone Cozy is A Fun Little Project!
- How To Make Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
Little things make sometimes a big difference. Totally true for hair accessories too! This 15 minutes tieback by Paloma Perez is such a sweet, easy headband to make. Flowers in your hair will always make you stand out from the crowd in a feminine and delicate way, no matter your age, no matter where you go. The beauty of this 15 minutes tieback is that even if the pattern is written for newborn babies, you get instructions on how to increase sizes. It is perfect for all ages and guess what: this flower headband will add plenty of charisma to your look!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Paloma Perez for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.