- Adorable Frida Pincushion Crochet Pattern
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket With Rose Buds Border (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
Little things make sometimes a big difference. Totally true for hair accessories too! This 15 minutes tieback by Paloma Perez is such a sweet, easy headband to make. Flowers in your hair will always make you stand out from the crowd in a feminine and delicate way, no matter your age, no matter where you go. The beauty of this 15 minutes tieback is that even if the pattern is written for newborn babies, you get instructions on how to increase sizes. It is perfect for all ages and guess what: this flower headband will add plenty of charisma to your look!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Paloma Perez for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.