- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Dragon For That Special Little In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat No One Could Resist
- School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
- Fantastic Amigurumi Sheep Plush Toy Pattern To Try In All Different Colours!
This little baby is deliciously awesome! Lil’ Cute Baby Unicorn by Rachel Hoe is a cute little toy to crochet if you’ve been wanting to make something adorable and a project to use up all your leftover scrap yarn. The only problem with making this sweet baby is that you want to keep making them! So very cute and fun!
Jaster wanted her unicorn to be different from the previous one I made. She wanted it to be unique. So I thought of trying to create my own unicorn instead of using back the same pattern. I’ve also decided to change the colors for this unicorn. I want this unicorn to be sweet and vulnerable (just like a little baby). Pink never fails to give the sweet and adorable feeling. I search my stash box to find other colors that will go well with pink, and I ended up choosing red and off-white. What do you think? 🙂 (Source)
Image source: Rachel
Thanks to Rachel Hoe for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.