- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
- (N/A) This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
This little baby is deliciously awesome! Lil’ Cute Baby Unicorn by Rachel Hoe is a cute little toy to crochet if you’ve been wanting to make something adorable and a project to use up all your leftover scrap yarn. The only problem with making this sweet baby is that you want to keep making them! So very cute and fun!
Jaster wanted her unicorn to be different from the previous one I made. She wanted it to be unique. So I thought of trying to create my own unicorn instead of using back the same pattern. I’ve also decided to change the colors for this unicorn. I want this unicorn to be sweet and vulnerable (just like a little baby). Pink never fails to give the sweet and adorable feeling. I search my stash box to find other colors that will go well with pink, and I ended up choosing red and off-white. What do you think? 🙂 (Source)
Image source: Rachel
Thanks to Rachel Hoe for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.