- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Free Pattern] Moms Agree: This Classic Coverlet Crochet Pattern Is Very Pretty
- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
- 10 Free Crochet Basket Patterns for Beginners
Sturdy and beautifully textured, the Arruga stitch is the ideal stitch for any crochet newbie to give it a go.
The unique combination of front post and back post single crochets creates an interesting textured design that is fairly simple and quick to learn.
The stitch is reversible and always looks beautiful no matter which side is on display.
The extremely warm and sturdy fabric created by this stitch works perfectly when crocheting chunky sweaters scarves and afghans.
Watch the video tutorial below courtesy of HopefulHoney and learn how to crochet this wonderful stitch with ease.
Check out the original source for the The Arruga Stitch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: HopefulHoney
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.