- Insanely Clever Split Granny Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- [Free Pattern] Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
Sturdy and beautifully textured, the Arruga stitch is the ideal stitch for any crochet newbie to give it a go.
The unique combination of front post and back post single crochets creates an interesting textured design that is fairly simple and quick to learn.
The stitch is reversible and always looks beautiful no matter which side is on display.
The extremely warm and sturdy fabric created by this stitch works perfectly when crocheting chunky sweaters scarves and afghans.
Watch the video tutorial below courtesy of
Check out the original source for the The Arruga Stitch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: HopefulHoney
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.