- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby’s ABC’s Afghan Is Everybody’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot is a great crochet stitch to use when making gorgeous lacy crochet projects. From scarves to clothing, bags and crochet jewelries to beautiful crochet home decor objects, this stitch has a lot to offer if you know how to use it. There are several ways to make this stitch and this video tutorial, courtesy of Bethintx1, is going to teach you one of them. The video tutorial below is easy enough for a beginner to follow will help you understand how to crochet this beautiful, decorative and different crochet stitch.
Thanks to Bethintx1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.