- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Is All I Can Say!
- Crochet Summer Top Worked As One Piece
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Bliss Square Will Remind You Of The Winter Wonderland Outside
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot is a great crochet stitch to use when making gorgeous lacy crochet projects. From scarves to clothing, bags and crochet jewelries to beautiful crochet home decor objects, this stitch has a lot to offer if you know how to use it. There are several ways to make this stitch and this video tutorial, courtesy of Bethintx1, is going to teach you one of them. The video tutorial below is easy enough for a beginner to follow will help you understand how to crochet this beautiful, decorative and different crochet stitch.
Thanks to Bethintx1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.