- Adorable Easter Bunny Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- [Free Pattern] Celtic Weave Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- Ocean Waves Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern [Video Tutorial]
Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot is a great crochet stitch to use when making gorgeous lacy crochet projects. From scarves to clothing, bags and crochet jewelries to beautiful crochet home decor objects, this stitch has a lot to offer if you know how to use it. There are several ways to make this stitch and this video tutorial, courtesy of Bethintx1, is going to teach you one of them. The video tutorial below is easy enough for a beginner to follow will help you understand how to crochet this beautiful, decorative and different crochet stitch.
Thanks to Bethintx1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.