- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy 3 Layers Crochet Flower Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Sea Shell Afghan Should Be Your Next Crochet Project
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
What a beautiful stitch with such an interesting texture! Learn how to crochet the Mini Bean Stitch with this easy tutorial put together by Olivia of Hopeful Honey.
This stitch looks fabulous and works great for scarves and beanies or to create really interesting afghans or maybe your next prayer shawl.
You may love to now that this stitch it happens to be reversible meaning it looks equally beautiful on both sides.
The Mini Bean Stitch
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.