- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- Cute Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Squares Chevron Afghan
- [Free Pattern] The Small But Mighty Dragon Is So Amazing!
Most basic stitches in crochet are useful and versatile and when put together create amazing combinations. This Crochet Picot Stitch, by MyPicot features a fun and easy stitch that gives a great textured design and is quite simple. So simple, you will know it by heart after a few rows. The texture is beautiful and so gentle looking and you can use the stitch to do almost any type of project in crochet.
Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.