- [Video Tutorial] Bring The Fall Colors In Your Home With This Gorgeous Leaf Coaster Pattern
- Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- [Video Tutorial] Make Someone Feel Extra Special With This Adorable Fox Blanket With A Hood
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lovely Crochet Owls Are The Best!
- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
With an interesting effect, this crochet stitch in different colors looks -to me- like cute, little rows of Japanese fans. Long Loop Shell Stitch by MyPicot seems so much fun and it looks like the stitch you may want to try next. This stitch is perfect to use to create pretty handmade things to decorate your house, or maybe to make a beautiful blouse or other clothing piece. This stitch is so versatile and the texture leaves room for creative imagination.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.